I don’t typically advertise on my business page when I’m going out of town, so I apologize for being so silent over the weekend. But it was because Matt and I were in Hilton Head, SC! It was the first weekend and first trip I’ve had a smartphone, so enjoy this edition of my iPhone weekend recap!
(from left to right, top row then bottom row)
1. Our weeekend started with a delayed flight on Thursday. It’s always a bummer to arrive at the airport early to wait for your flight only to find out you have to wait longer because the flight was delayed. Thankfully, Delta recognized that and gave out free drinks and snacks. I love a good free Coke! Haha. So I was a satisfied customer. It’s the little things!
2. That view will never not leave me in awe. How beautiful! Also, “it’s so fluffy!”
3. Matt’s cousin’s were obsessed with playing Risk. I don’t get it. It’s too confusing, too long, and too boring for me. Haha.
4. The whole weekend was pretty overcast and gloomy-ish, but that didn’t stop us from enjoying the island. We strolled through HarborTown and that was really cool!
5. The Johnson-Harris-Watts families played some beach bocce. Let’s just say it can get intense!
6. We rented a beach house and these beautiful blooms made the dining room quite colorful. Loved walking by these every morning.
7. The whole weekend was centered around celebrating Nonni’s 80th birthday. It was a lot of fun being able to bring together so many family members for a long weekend. I know everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
8. Finally, the very last evening Matt’s cousins decided to make a special surprise for Nonni. They filled white balloons with glow sticks and put them in the pool. I think it turned out super neat! I may have to try that again in the future!
The weekend was a lot of fun! We enjoyed seeing Matt’s extended family and can’t wait to see everyone again at Christmas!
Another blog post to follow with non-iPhone pictures soon!